ACEP's Research Forum is emergency medicine’s premier research event -- and access is included with your ACEP23 registration.
Content remains cutting edge as our format continues to evolve to best serve your needs. Based on your feedback, ACEP23 will boast classic printed, large-form posters in a central location.
Take time to stroll through on your own or block your schedule during the formal abstract presentations.
At the world’s largest gathering of EM researchers, teachers and practitioners, you can:
- View and discuss breaking research that impacts your daily practice on issues that matter most to you and your patients, including:
- Critical Care
- Health Care Policy
- Infectious Diseases
- Pain Management
- Quality and Patient Safety
- Social Determinants of Health
- Attend the Brooks F. Bock Lecture highlighting how emergency medicine research informs clinical operations. Research Forum awards will be presented at the beginning of this session.
- Learn from and network with emergency medicine research leaders and experts.
A schedule and more details will be coming soon!