ACEP23 is the world's largest four-day gathering of the movers and shakers in emergency medicine. Are you ready...because we're holding a spot for you.
Join us in Philadelphia, a city that sparks innovation. Spend time surrounded by those who know you best -- from medical school and residency through fellowships and first jobs.
Take time to recharge your batteries with friends and colleagues.
Whose hand do you want to shake this year? There will be thousands of emergency medicine professionals from around the globe, including:
- Emergency physicians
- Medical students
- Emergency department medical directors
- Hospital administrators
- Other care team providers like nurse practitioners, physician assistants and EMTs/paramedics
Philadelphia is a city rich in character. Take time to explore the history, from the Liberty Bell to Betsy Ross' house.
Expand your palate as you take in Philly's acclaimed culinary scene. But before you get fancy, grab an authentic Philly cheesesteak.
Experience the city's art with murals, mosaics, museums and more!
Be ready to hear from your heroes, the legends of EM. The diverse curriculum has a mix of CME and education for its own sake. Best-in-class courses will help you be a better doctor. With a variety of settings and lengths, there is something for everyone. Hear more about:
- Abdominal Disorders
- Airway, Anesthesia, Analgesia
- Career Advancement Through Teaching
- Critical Care
- Dermatologic Disorders
- ED Management
- Emergency Imaging
- Head & Neck Disorders
- Health Policy
- Hematologic Disorders
- Infectious Disease
- Maintenance of Certification
- Metabolic and Endocrine Disorders
- Neurologic Disorders
- New Technology
- Orthopedics and Sports Medicine
- Pediatric Disorders
- Prehospital / Disaster Medicine
- Professional Skills
- Pulmonary Disorders
- Risk Management and ED Law
- Toxicology & Environmental Disorders
- Urologic & OBGYN Disorders