Job transitions can be a roller coaster of emotions - excitement, uncertainty, tension, stress. Even in the best of circumstances, these kinds of changes can take a toll on you and your family. Whatever your situation, ACEP resources can help.
- Make sure to self-care by utilizing three free counseling or coaching sessions for planning your next steps.
- There are resources for charting your own course if you’re interested in forming an independent group.
- You may have questions about your insurance coverage, so reach out to ACEP’s insurance partner to get your questions answered.
- If you’re reviewing a noncompete or an exit package, don’t forget you have a members-only discount to pose questions to a lawyer (this service is only $15 for a whole year).
- If you’re transitioning a contract, we have some tips you may find handy.
- Some of you may be looking for a new position. Our vetted job board offers opportunities all around the country.
- ACEP leaders can also help with CV reviews; just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you’re considering a new job offer, our checklist will help you ask the right questions to negotiate the best employment contract.
If you need support, ACEP stands ready.